Thursday, July 2, 2009

Uni life#2

and YES again ...I know I havent been blogging for quite some time.
reasons being....
1. lazy and tired
2. sick of my blog template but there is so much to do...like linking everyone back

So anyway...
More stress is being added upon my shoulder ...*sobs*
LOL and many more things to think off...
I feel like renting brains and and em to think for me....
and since I havent been blogging i will divide my blog into a few "days"to make it up XD

CF
-cf was great as usual....the ppl there are really out spoken and like to talk alot which is a good thing
-I also realise that Sarah goes colour blind when she is scared.
-Watch transformers with cf at 1U..XD XD
-and I'm in Weather Woman's cg *yay* which is lai-hoong's cg

Design Fundamental
-STRESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! duh
- pok kai liao =(
-er.......STRESSS!!!!!!!

MMU
- mmu is having a talk abt religions in an Interfaith talk where the 4 religions will come together and share abt their religion.
- lots of activities going on right now. which come how involves money too...

Money
- Donations anyone???? to the Galen's Funding Association

PASSION>>> rocks

I have been craving for ice kacang since comming to mmu
And pork too.

p.s- WINNIE...can redo my blog too O.O pls???

0 comments:

Post a Comment