Sunday, July 19, 2009

A long week

Yes indeed it was a long week...
I was asked to describe my week with a colour...
it was dark grey.
Yup. Well alot of things happen and emo switch was on almost the entire week.
BUT I have admit that though it was dark....there was a lil tiny pigment of white which makes it
not all black and I have to thank God for that.

HMMMs....

Went for audition for our very own radio mmu- your ultimate multimedia tunes
my DJ name is DJ Buzz and I'll be buzzing on air very soon!!!XDXD

I just realize that I have went out at night almost every night till morning for the past few weeks.

Went to Victor's house for a Wii night over and air-cond last friday..
Planning to do that every friday...lol
pls...victor...XDXD thanks! (though I havent ask u yet but u will say yes rite =D)

Filled myself with countless of lame jokes over the pass one week..O.O

My appetite has gone crazy because of cg steamboat

Went for Bon Odori on Sat.. and ate lots of Jap food there. though it wasn't really that tasty.....
Freaking lots of ppl there.

Got sick AGAIN...


ER....thtat's all I guess ... for now XD





0 comments:

Post a Comment