Monday, June 15, 2009

Uni life #1

Yes ppl the reason why I haven't been updating myself is because......I have just kick started uni life haha. Orientation which started off as a nightmare turned into one of the best "camp" of my life.
All thanks to the aishah and suren and the rest of the super mega awesome OCs and DMs for making us feel at home..

I DARE say it is the best orientation week in the whole of Malaysia...Yup Yup

I really want to thank God for intruducing me to lots of new and great friends. Without them my uni life would be quite boring.

well MMU being a uni thats has 99% uptime Internet service has it advantages...
-the obvious one is of course internet connection everywhere..
-and since we have our own source of downloading movies...downloading 3. smthg Gig file takes abt only 5 mins!!!!!!! yes haha

Not only that- i heard there is a strong CF here too....Looking forward to it tomorrow..

**the reason why im blogging in a not-so-orderly-manner cuz there is so much thng going on in my mind right now=)

oh yes today was the first day of gaining knowledge in uni..well we were thought the meaning and the whole idea of drawing. complex stuff in there....lol

we had to draw smthg from our memories and BANG! i'm not the drawing-type-of-person so ....primary school type of masterpiece i guess..

then English ...uHUH.A rocking awesome teacher I guess(based on impression)
though she is vertically challenged, she definitely commands her presence and doesn't "sink" into a class of 70 people.

well i shall just keep downloading movies and watch 'em and wake up for another long day tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment