Monday, August 3, 2009

So far

So far......
-I have lived through 7 weeks of my uni life..which is good
-Got sick twice because of the good-for-nothing haze
-Woke up late for class
-Got sleep deprived because of my assignments
-Learn a lot about life and the people around me
- Realized the importance of doing devotions
- Went through and STILL IN-dilemma mode
- Like my totally imbalance time table
- Realized that i SERIOUSLY need time management; though procrastinators are the leaders of tomorrow=[
-Realized how "funny" people sometimes can be
- Oh yes...started my job as a DJ
- miss my high school life
- Piling up on assignments
-Brought my pillow to class. really.....
and seriously i thought i had a lot to type..but...hmmmm doesn't look quite like it.
what else oh yes.. its mid sem break but got a lot of this to do lor

AND
sometimes i wonder whether Malaysians know how to use a dustbin ..



I guess the picture speaks for itself......

Back to dilemma-ing XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment