Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kicking start SEM 2

Sem 2 this time has only 12 hours of studies *grins* on 3 days only *wider grins* and it's on monday,tuesday and wednesday * wider than the wider grins*
And after class on monday, Erika, Marilyn and I went to Alamanda cuz we wanted to watch a movie.(well it was more like I wanted to watch a movie and asked them come along as well =])
I tell you I seriously needed to get out of that place (hostel) because it was really really really hot. The weather was just SO DREADFUL man...felt like I was in a sauna.
at the end we didn't watch a movie thanks to Marilyn who pretty much watched everything there is to watch (the nice ones la) so potong steam.......

Yes so when when to eat sushi XD
and
Sushi= satisfied tummy + mouth watering sensation

-the end-

0 comments:

Post a Comment