Thursday, February 18, 2010

hell ya!

I had no idea what to name this post and that was the first thing that came to mind.

I made my debut drive out of the state (finally) ..Drove back to Kampar and around to visit relatives. Never realized how bad the roads are until i actually drove on it. After all these years gosh man..

I think DF has finally made me realise what i really want to do in the future as a career which is great i think..?? I dunno leh.. sometimes i think i don't want to even think about because the more i do it tends to be wrong
OR
I should quit suddenly and work on UNI B.u.m..! Well maybe I shld =D

And oh ya.. The Bing Bang Theory is actually pretty awesome

And

And

Errr....

Hmmm..

I love Canada! (random right...I know)

Uhuh

I think that's it

1 comments:

Cheezy Cat =P said...

do you have the whole season of Big Bang Theory?
Please reply me ASAP

Post a Comment